We build sleek, state-of-the-art products accessible from devices and platforms. We thrive on creativity and the thrill of bringing big ideas to market faster and better than our competitors. Comprised of designers, art directors and front end developers, the team closely collaborates with editorial, technology, sales and customers to carry out our ambitious road map of innovation.
We are on a mission to define, develop, and deliver incredible solutions that delight our audiences and enable us and our partner's brands to be smarter. In doing so, we will change how we do business and how the outside world views Dow Jones. We are a unified collective of intelligent thinkers and IP builders, modern makers and agile do-ers — strategically proactive and nimbly reactive in how we work.
The Dow Jones Events Management team is responsible for:
● All event design, planning and production - for all types of events; conferences to brand events to dinners and beyond
● End-to-end ownership of custom event delivery
● Sponsorship activation
The team consists of a group of internal event experts - covering all logistics, production, management, and experience needs. They work closely with internal and external partners to design, execute and produce events and experiences to the highest degree.
The Sponsorship Activation Manager will be responsible for supporting sponsor procurement and satisfaction for all Dow Jones and WSJ events. This is a client-facing role that requires poise, excellent project management skills, organization, and superior communication skills.
● Provide sponsors with a seamless experience by developing relevant activations that integrate with our event objectives and positively portray their brand to high caliber attendees
● Serve as the liaison and single point of contact between event sponsors, their agencies, and all Dow Jones production teams and vendors
● Support the Dow Jones events team in achieving sales goals by managing all sponsor deliverables from planning, through execution, to debrief
● Be a key part of the events team, and build strong partnerships with sales, editorial, and creative teams to ensure sponsor interests are well represented as we look to push the boundaries for how we integrate brands into the event experience
● Work with the Sales team to generate appealing selling materials
● 3-5 years of events and sales marketing experience
● Experience in experiential marketing.
● Experience in client interaction and service
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Strong attention to detail and customer service skills
● Ability to interface with key internal and external groups and teams within the organization
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com . Please put “Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: EVENTS
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
If you require assistance in completing the online application, please contact the Talent Management team for Application Help at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com