B2B Marketing Manager
The Dow Jones B2B Marketing & Sales Enablement team is hiring! We’re looking for a collaborative and results-driven Marketing Manager to support our Risk & Compliance business.
As part of the global Marketing organization, the B2B Marketing & Sales Enablement team is responsible for generating and influencing opportunity pipeline for our three core businesses: Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva and Risk & Compliance. The team works in lockstep with key stakeholders in developing and activating campaigns across the buying journey to acquire,
engage and retain clients. Within B2B Marketing, this role sits in the Risk & Compliance marketing team.
About the Role
In this role, you’ll be responsible for operating and assisting in the planning and execution of high-impact marketing campaigns to achieve Risk & Compliance business objectives. You’ll engage in deep collaboration across B2B marketing, the business, and sales teams, and manage multi-channel marketing campaigns such as digital ads, social media, events, account-based marketing, and paid media.
This role is based in-person in New York, NY, reporting to the Executive Director for Risk & Compliance Marketing.
● Collaborate with larger B2B marketing team, creative team and external vendors to create and edit content and monitor its effectiveness over time.
● Manage end-to-end marketing campaigns from analysis and planning through execution against the strategic R&C marketing plan
● Collaborate with Marketing, Sales Enablement, Sales, Product, and the Business team to develop campaigns that align product, target audiences and buying groups, driving awareness, engagement, pipeline and revenue generation
● Oversee creative development, including briefs, feedback and rollout for all campaign assets
● Analyze campaign performance to inform data-driven decisions
● Coordinate A/B testing with creative and digital marketing teams
● Work with business partners and industry vendors to develop content, including thought leadership white papers, for distribution across channels and platforms
● Manage planning and deployment of industry-specific webinars, including programming agenda, event content, and the creation and distribution of promotional materials
● Manage conference sponsorships for the business, including contract negotiations for program speakers and sponsorships, all logistical support (booth, promotional items, printed materials, delegate passes), pre- and post-event promotions (email, social) and reporting
● Compile regular reports on marketing programs and campaign metrics to actively track and optimize the performance of campaigns
What You’ll Bring:
● A minimum of 5+ years of B2B Marketing and relevant industry experience, such as Financial Services, Financial Technology, Consulting
● Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field; MBA a plus
● Proven experience with pipeline management, lead generation and customer journey
● Extensive written and verbal communication skills, and strong collaboration and influencing skills
● Experience executing data-driven marketing campaigns that drive results
● Excellent project management skills with a proven ability to multitask, prioritize, manage stakeholders at all levels across the business and adhere to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
● Experience managing marketing budgets
● Familiarity with the following platforms/tools: Terminus, Big Marker, Tableau, Eloqua, and Unbounce
Reasonable accommodation: Dow Jones, Making Careers Newsworthy - We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets. Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, email us at email@example.com. Please put "Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line and provide a brief description of the type of assistance you need. This inbox will not be monitored for application status updates.
Business Area: CMO - MARKETING
Job Category: Marketing & Product Management
Pay Range: $50,000 - $180,000
We recognize that attracting the best talent is key to our strategy and success as a company. As a result, we aim for flexibility in structuring competitive compensation offers to ensure we are able to attract the best candidates. The quoted salary range represents our good faith estimate as to what our ideal candidates are likely to expect, and we tailor our offers within the range based on the selected candidate's experience, industry knowledge, location, technical and communication skills, and other factors that may prove relevant during the interview process.
Pay-for-performance is a key element in our strategy to attract, engage, and motivate talented people to do their best work. Similarly to salary, for bonus eligible roles, targets are set based on a variety of factors including competitive market practice.
For benefits eligible roles, in addition to cash compensation, the company provides a comprehensive and highly competitive benefits package, with a variety of physical health, retirement and savings, caregiving, emotional wellbeing, transportation, and other benefits, including "elective" benefits employees may select to best fit the needs and personal situations of our diverse workforce..
Since 1882, Dow Jones has been finding new ways to bring information to the world’s top business entities. Beginning as a niche news agency in an obscure Wall Street basement, Dow Jones has grown to be a worldwide news and information powerhouse, with prestigious brands including The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch and Financial News.
This longevity and success is due to a relentless pursuit of accuracy, depth and innovation, enhanced by the wisdom of past experience and a solid grasp on the future ahead. More than its individual brands, Dow Jones is a modern gateway to intelligence, with innovative technology, advanced data feeds, integrated solutions, expert research, award-winning journalism and customizable apps and delivery systems to bring the information that matters most to customers, when and where they need it, every day.
If you are a current employee at Dow Jones, do not apply here. Please go to the Career section on your Workday homepage and view "Find Jobs - Dow Jones." Thank you.
Req ID: 38633